The 3020 Transceiver Supply interfaces with Codan transceivers for voice, data or fax communications. It operates over a wide range of mains supply voltages, and is fully auto-ranging between 100 and 240 V nominal.
- Rugged design
- The 3020 Transceiver Supply is small and lightweight, and withstands the toughest conditions. It offers input, output and thermal protection.
- Continuous supply
- The 3020 is capable of charging and maintaining an externally connected lead-acid battery. When used with a code 702 kit, this facility provides a continuous supply to the transceiver in the event of a mains failure.
- Front panel display
- A Bi-Colour LED and green mains switch, mounted on the front panel, provides a clear indication of the 3020’s condition.
- Service and Support
- As with all Codan equipment, the 3020 Power Supply comes with a full three year warranty and is backed by Codan’s global network of service and support centres.
The Code 531, 532 and 533 Solar Power Supplies convert light energy into electrical energy using the photovoltaic effect. They are ideal for locations where the AC mains supply is unreliable, non-existent or too costly.
- Solar power supplies are effective alternatives to petrol or diesel driven motor generators, without the cost of fuel supply maintenance.
- Suitable for most applications
- The solar supplies are suitable for the most 12 volt transceiver applications, especially where the receiver is operating all day.
- Alternative packages available
- Alternative solar panel assemblies can be tailored to your specific application.